PNA Administers FMLA Programs for all employers covered under this Act.
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) provides an entitlement of up to 12 weeks of job-protected, unpaid leave during any 12-month period to eligible, covered employees for the following reasons: 1) birth and care of the eligible employee's child, or placement for adoption or foster care of a child with the employee; 2) care of an immediate family member (spouse, child, parent) who has a serious health condition; or 3) care of the employee's own serious health condition. It also requires that employee's group health benefits be maintained during the leave.
Administration to include, but is not limited to:
- Developing and compiling employee information packet with instructions regarding initiation of FMLA request with PNA. This packet will be distributed to employees as directed by client.
- Collecting data from company either electronically or manually to include:
All FMLA eligible employees and all current active FMLA cases.
- Providing FMLA dedicated database specific to tracking all FMLA activity.
- Providing FMLA dedicated physical file storage.
- Providing full administration of the FMLA Program.
- Compiling reports to meet client needs.
Program will be administered by Certified FMLA Administrators
Benefits of having FMLA administered by PNA:
- Professionally managed by an objective independent third party.
- Reports which can be customized and allow tracking the FMLA program.
- Eliminates Human Resources from having to administer the program.
- Gain consistency in program administration company-wide.